Can I request my student transcripts?

Applies to: All students looking to request a copy of their official and/or unofficial transcripts.

Note: If you are a past, returning or brand new student and have never logged in to Orbund before – please call Students Services (480-588-8670) for further assistance with transcripts.

Unofficial Transcript: Access your Student Orbund Portal HERE

    • Reports & Transcripts tab > Academic Transcripts > Screen will display your unofficial transcript

 Official Transcript:

    • If you would like to request an official transcript, please call Students Services directly at 480-588-8670 or email
    • There is a $10 fee for an official transcript

**Student Services hours are Monday - Friday (8 am to 4 pm)**