Applies to: All potential and current SWIHA students looking for ways to get to know the SWIHA community and campus.
SWIHA has many special offerings. We pride ourselves on building a conscious college CommUNITY. If you are curious about enrolling in one of our programs, get a taste of SWIHA!
Here are several ways you can connect with us:
- Tour our Campus
- You can also schedule a Q&A with one of our Admissions Coaches. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 hour Guest Pass (on-campus only)
- Gifts & Graces
- Every first Friday, a keynote speaker shares a meaningful presentation, followed by complimentary mini-sessions of Life Coaching, Reiki, Toe Reading, and more!
- Events/Webinars/Open Houses
- Specialty Clinics
- Experience a wide range of modalities offered by our gifted students as they complete their specialty training at Our Specialty Clinics.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest wellness trends and read about our Great Graduates on the SWIHA blog!