Applies to: Those interested in learning more about the on-campus Polarity Certificate of Excellence.
SWIHA is proud and honored to be the only college in Arizona offering full Polarity Practitioner training programs approved by the American Polarity Therapy Association (APTA). In this program, students experience the exciting new paradigm of energy healing as they study the human energy system and see how it influences health and disease.
- Graduates are awarded a Certificate of Excellence showing completion of 200 hours of specialization in the field of Polarity APP and will be eligible to apply for national certification through the APTA.
- Our comprehensive 200-hour Polarity APP program may be taken to fulfill part of your primary specialty requirements within some of our degree or diploma programs, to enhance your professional skills, or to further your own personal growth and development.
Benefits of Polarity
When illness or discomfort is present, the goal is to remove interferences to health and to support the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
- Relieve stress and anxiety
- Deepen relaxation and improve sleep
- Enhance immunity and resistance to disease
- Reduce chronic pain and fatigue
- Improve flow and balance of energy through the body
- Increase circulation and promote detoxification
- Increase in Life Force Energy
- Enhance self-awareness
Click HERE to learn more.
To get connected with an Admissions Coach, please call 480-994-9244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org