Applies to: Those interested in learning more about the Online Whole Foods Culinary Specialist Certificate of Excellence.
This COE is available only online.
Students will learn:
- Healthy food improvements for today’s modern diets
- How to customize meal planning
- Learn simple gluten-free food preparation
- How to prepare seasonal food options
- How to create a budget for small and large groups
- Understand the requirements for a food handler’s license
- Knife skills
- Learn how to become a personal chef and conduct food demonstrations
- Marketing and food photography
|Nutrition – Raw Food Cuisine I – OL
|Nutrition – Whole Foods Cuisine I – OL
|Nutrition – Advanced Whole Foods & Raw Cuisine – OL
|Nutrition – Culinary Applications & Business Perspectives – OL
Click HERE to learn more.
To get connected with an Admissions Coach, please call 480-994-9244 or email email@example.com